Currently, there are 173 jobs (0 today) and 1347 resumes (4 today) live on the system.
1. INTRODUCTIONThese terms apply to all users of this site. Your use of this site by accessing it, providing any information, or making any use of its services, or using it in any other way constitutes your agreement to these terms.
LinuxHPC Jobs may immediately and permanently terminate the use of this site by any person who violates any of these terms.
This agreement may be revised at any time by the updating of this page. Changes are binding as soon as published. If you disagree with these terms, you must discontinue use of LinuxHPC Jobs immediately.
The owner and operator of this site is LinuxHPC Jobs, and is referred to below as LinuxHPC Jobs.
2. CONTROL OF CONTENTLinuxHPC Jobs does not accept responsibility for content provided by users of this site. However, LinuxHPC Jobs reserves the right to review any information provided to this site and to refuse or remove publication of any information it deems unsuitable because it violates these terms or for any other reason.
3. RULES OF USEAny resume posted to this site shall contain accurate and timely information concerning a living person seeking full-time, part-time, or contractual employment on his or her own behalf under his or her own name. Resumes shall contain sufficient information to state the job seeker's qualifications without requiring additional contact for further details. Resumes will not contain links to other web sites.
Any employment opening posted to this site shall be a bona fide opportunity for full-time, part-time, or contractual employment. Openings shall contain sufficient information to inform the job seeker of the nature of work and the qualifications required. Openings shall not contain links to other web sites, except as specifically authorized by LinuxHPC Jobs.
Use of any password-protected area of the site is restricted to the individual authorized to use the password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and information. You are responsible for all uses of your registration and password. You may not distribute your password to others for their use.
You agree that you will not:
4. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKThis site and its content and layout, including but not limited to text, graphics, compilation of information, programming, and source code, are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The name LinuxHPC Jobs and the LinuxHPC Jobs logo are trademarks and/or service marks of LinuxHPC Jobs. You may not copy, modify, or distribute the site or use its content for any commercial purpose, and you may not otherwise copy or use any part of this site except as specifically permitted by this agreement or by LinuxHPC Jobs. You may not remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of this site.
By submitting information to this site, you grant LinuxHPC Jobs a non-exclusive license to reproduce, use, display, and distribute the content of your communications without regard to any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights you may have in such information or communication. You will not submit any information or communication that is protected by the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party. You will not use this site in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES; INDEMNITYLinuxHPC Jobs DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LinuxHPC Jobs makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the content of this site, including but not limited to the truth or accuracy of information provided on this site, the qualifications of the individuals posting resumes, the suitability, safety, or availability of employment opportunities listed on this site, the identities of individuals or entitles using this site, the results to be obtained from using this site, or any other information or content whatsoever. LinuxHPC Jobs makes no representations or warranties that this site will operate free from error or free from interruption. LinuxHPC Jobs does not endorse or recommend the employers or job seekers who use this site in any fashion. The user assumes all risk and responsibility for using this site.
Any links to third-party web sites are provided solely for the user's convenience.
LinuxHPC Jobs does not endorse or make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the content of any third-party web sites to which this site may contain links. LinuxHPC Jobs has no responsibility for third-party web sites. You use third-party sites at your own risk.
By using this site, you agree that LinuxHPC Jobs has no liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, statutory, or other damages, lost profits or income, lost data, lost employment, or business interruption, incurred in connection with this site or the services and information offered in connection with this site. LinuxHPC Jobs has no liability whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theory. LinuxHPC Jobs shall have no liability for any act or omission of any third party in connection with this site or the services and information offered in connection with this site. Your sole remedies for any complaint with this site are to inform LinuxHPC Jobs of your complaint and to terminate use of the site.
This disclaimer of warranties and liabilities and indemnity shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the limitations of liability set forth may not apply to you. If these limitations are held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, then LinuxHPC Jobs's maximum liability to you for any type of damages shall be limited to U.S. $100.00.
6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATIONLinuxHPC Jobs may disclose to third parties on an anonymous basis aggregate information submitted by its users. LinuxHPC Jobs will not disclose to any third party your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number without your consent except as necessary to provide the requested services in connection with your use of the site and except as required by law.
7. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUEYour use of this site, this agreement, and all aspects of your relationship with LinuxHPC Jobs are subject to and shall be governed by the laws of South Carolina without regard for its choice-of-laws principles. Any disputes you may have with LinuxHPC Jobs or its owners, officers, employees, or agents concerning this site or arising under your use of this site or services or information provided in connection with this site or arising under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of South Carolina.
8. MISCELLANEOUS TERMSIf any provision of these terms by a court of competent jurisdiction is held invalid or not enforceable in whole or in part, then that provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
No waiver of any breach of any provision of these terms shall be deemed a waiver of or consent to any other breach of the same or any other provision.
9. MONETARY AGREEMENTSUsers agree to abide by any monetary contracts entered into while using this site, to include the referral agreement and payment of outstanding invoices.