TODAY is the final day to register online for a FREE exhibits pass or save
up to 50% on a conference pass to ClusterWorld Conference & Expo San Jose
2004. This offer expires on March 31st, so don't wait!
Register today for your FREE exhibits pass or discounted conference pass.
LinuxHPC users get an additional 20% off online registration rates when
using PRIORITY CODE - CW04.
Just go to http://www.clusterworldexpo.com and click on "REGISTER NOW!" to
fill out our quick enrollment form.
- Students, Associations, Government Labs and University faculty and staff
are eligible for an additional 50% off! Use priority code LLLG online during
- Register online for a Free Expo Pass.
- Volunteer! We award a day pass for each day of service onsite at the
You MUST use your special Priority Code when registering online to receive
additional discounts! Only one discount offer available per registrant.
A TERRIFIC PROGRAM
If you work in clusters, HPC, Grids or supercomputing, you can't afford to
miss ClusterWorld's intensive tutorials, special events, and expert
presentations in 8 vertical industry tracks: Applications, Automotive &
Aerospace Engineering, Bioinformatics, Digital Content Creation, Grid,
Finance, Petroleum & Geophysical Exploration, and Systems.
At ClusterWorld Conference & Expo, you will:
* LEARN from top clustering experts in our extensive conference programs.
* EXPERIENCE the latest cluster technology from the top vendors on our expo
* MEET AND NETWORK with colleagues from across the world of clustering at
our social events and parties.
- Ian Foster, Argonne National Laboratory, University of Chicago, Globus
Alliance, and co-author of "The Grid: Blueprint for a New Computing
- Thomas Sterling, California Institute of Technology, author of "How to
Build a Beowulf," and co-author of "Enabling Technologies for Petaflops
- Andrew Mendelsohn, Senior Vice President, Database & Application Server
Technology, Oracle Corporation
- David Kuck, Intel Fellow, Manager, Software and Solutions Group, Intel
- Dr. Srinidhi Varadarajan, Director, Terascale Computing Facility discusses
System X and what it takes to build the 3rd fastest cluster in the world.
- Don Canning, Prudential, presents a case study on the Prudential cluster
system and its growing use in the financial industry
- Richard Simon, Giant Killer Robots, demonstrates what cluster technology
can do for Hollywood digital effects
- Tim Wilkins, AMD, "Using Profilers to Isolate Performance Critical Code
and Methods of Tuning Code to Achieve Optimal Performance on AMD64"
- Donald Becker, Scyld Computing Corporation, Beowulf Introductory and
- Don Gunning, Intel Corporation, "Standardized Intel Cluster Software Tool
- Charu Chaubal, Sun Microsystems, "Enterprise Computing with Sun Grid
- Von Welch, NCSA, "Grid Security: Status and Futures"
ClusterWorld Conference and Expo
April 5 - 8, 2004
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, California
*** ClusterWorld Conference & Expo Sponsors ***
Platinum: Oracle Corporation, Intel Corporation
Gold: AMD, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Linux Networx, Mountain View Data, Penguin
Computing, and RLX Technologies
Silver: Appro, ClearSpeed, Engineered Intelligence, NEC Solutions America,
Panasas, Platform Computing, PolyServe, and United Devices
Media & Association Sponsors: Bioinformatics.org, ClusterWorld Magazine,
Distributed Systems Online, Dr. Dobbs Journal, Gelato Federation, Global
Grid Forum, GlobusWorld, IMEX Research, LinuxHPC, Linux Magazine, PR
Newswire, and SysAdmin Magazine