ClearSpeed Technology is a semiconductor company focused on delivering high performance, low power, data parallel microprocessors and modules for the high performance computing and embedded processing industries.
We currently have a need in our Los Gatos CA office for a Director of Technology and Applications. This position will be critical to our growth and will be responsible for resourcing and driving customer solutions around the ClearSpeed parallel product family, targeting high performance compute (HPC) and embedded markets.
The qualified candidate will have:
* Strong background and knowledge of HPTC systems.
* Extensive microarchitecture knowledge of parallel processors including SIMD, VLIW and RISC.
* Knowledge of C, C++ or Fortran, UNIX or Linux.
* Previous applications experience in a compute-intensive vertical market.
* Strong leadership skills with 10+ years of design engineering or applications engineering experience.
* Ability to identify customer needs and evangelize solutions effectively.
In this role you will influence feature set and architectural decisions for next generation customer needs. Additionally, you will work with Business Development, Marketing and Applications to drive customer adoption and design win.
ClearSpeed is headquartered in Bristol, England with U.S. operations located in Los Gatos. We are privately held. http://www.clearspeed.com
This position requires US citizenship.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference SpyderByte.com.