Cluster Quote Request Form
One RFQ Form, 30+ Vendors...
It takes time to visit different cluster vendor websites to request a quote. The LinuxHPC Cluster RFQ form was created to assist the Linux cluster community by reaching many vendors through this one form. LinuxHPC will assist you from filling out the form to the product arriving on your doorstep.
The LinuxHPC RFQ is a FREE service! You pay nothing!
Below is a list of participating vendors:
Advanced Clustering Technologies
AOES Group (EU)
Cluster Computing Systems (EU)
Compusys plc (UK)
ION Computer Systems
Linux Labs (Asia)
Livewire Lifescience Solutions
Major Linux Computing
New Tech Solutions, Inc
Streamline Computing (UK)
Terra Soft Solutions
Vendors, sign up here.
The above listed vendors have a proven track record of delivering products and services to the Linux cluster community.
The process is simple:
1. Fill out the form
2. A representative from LinuxHPC will contact you by phone or email
3. The LinuxHPC representative will go over the details of your request, as well as assist you with questions about the RFQ process
4. LinuxHPC will send out the RFQ to the vendors you request...you are in full control of your RFQ
5. You will begin to see multiple responses to your RFQ
6. LinuxHPC will follow up with you and the vendors to ensure that you have received the desired response and experience from the vendors. In addition we will be available to assist you in any way we can during the RFQ process
That's it! Your RFQ will get to as many or as few vendors as you wish and LinuxHPC.org does all the leg work for you. Instead of you hunting down vendors, the vendors will be lining up to serve you.
Be prepared to give them some detail about what your needs are so they can customize your quote.
Because there is such a broad array of system types and options the quoter has "rounded" responses. The vendors will respond with systems that closely match your request.